Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sweet Six

Six.  Three simple letters that hold so much.  Six years ago today; we met our beautiful daughter for the first time.  I became a mother; Brian a father.  What a magical, wonderful night. 



Dear Sweet Norah,

You are such an incredible little girl.  You have a heart of gold and love to bring love and kindness to everyone.  You are fiercely protective of your brother and sister; and "mommy" them whenever possible.  This has been a big year for you - Kindergarten!  You learned how to tie your shoes, read, do addition, subtraction, multiplication, and even division!  You are so incredibly smart and while the good-bye in the morning is hard; you love school.  I love that your favorite part of most days is "spending time together" and "coming home". 

As bittersweet as today is...turning SIX, I am more happy than sad.  I am so proud of you and so happy to be your mom.  I hold all our memories in my heart and look forward to every single one in the future.  You can do anything my love, it's all there waiting for you.

I love you,

Mommy








No comments: