I try to record as much of our days as I can...these days filled with tiny feet growing too fast, small toys that take over our house, giggles and belly laughter that bounce around the walls. I love these ages and hope they can keep innocence as long as possible. I love William's excitement at everything new and at his pure boyishness - his love of any ball, tractors, and cars. I also love that he will eagerly play with the toy kitchen and will play dolls with the girls - for a little while at least!
It is bittersweet seeing how grown-up Norah is becoming. She is timid about 1st grade but has that spark of excitement too. I love how eagerly she accepts all people; seeing only the good inside and the pure of heart. On her 6th birthday, she got to bring a picture from each year of her life. As she walked around the room showing her friends her picture; her teacher explained what Norah would have done that year (filled in a little by mom and dad). It was wonderful and a great way to celebrate Norah's life.
I love their pure playfulness. Bella has such a love of life and it spills out of her all the time! She is full of laughter and happiness - feeling and expressing 100% of her emotions. Bella expresses herself in everything she does; wearing dresses and tutu's and fancy shoes all the time....while going to dinner or playing Frisbee.
These three...just pure love.
No comments:
Post a Comment