Thursday, September 27, 2012

First Day of School



Well, it's official; we now have a Kindergartner and a Pre-Schooler!  Really, where did the time go?!  Our sweet girls were so excited and proud to be starting school!

First day of PreSchool

She is so tiny!!
Bella has had a great time in school, she (mostly) loves going and has a lot of fun learning new things and making new friends.  We've had a few weeks where it was hard to say bye to Mommy and be away throughout the day.  It is so hard to make her go to school on those days, because I would love to let her stay home and play and cuddle all day; but I know it's best for her to go to school.  After two weeks, she was excited in the morning again and has been happy even at drop off.  I love you sweet Bella, I hope these days of excited happiness for school continue!

Kindergarten, here I come!!

Such a "big" girl!


Norah has been SO excited about starting Kindergarten!  I think having Norah at school has really helped Bella adjust, and has been so great for Norah to get over any school jitters!  Norah is excited to get to do Kindergarten work and having homework to do at night.  Last week, while working on her spelling and handwriting words - she starting reading!!  I am amazed that she is already able to read and is loving it!!

I am so proud of our sweet girls, they are doing a great job at school and are so nice to each other at home - an added bonus :) 

No comments: