Happy 7th Birthday Norah! Our birthday girl had many parties this year - all themed around the garden...one of her favorite places to be!
Norah had a family party and a friend party- this year she chose to have an all girls party at the Missouri Botanical Gardens. The Children's Garden is so much fun and she and her friends had a blast running around, planting flowers, jumping from rocks, and eating cookies. It was a beautiful day and our sweetie was surrounded by happiness and love.
Dear Norah,
I can't believe how fast the years are going by! I am so proud of the little girl you are and the qualities you possess. You are so kind, loving, smart, full of fun, joyous, and so many more I can't even list them all!
You are an incredible big sister to Isabella, William, and Rose. You lead by example and show all of them how to love your siblings and how to be kind to each other. You are learning how to express the range of emotions that flow through all of us without yelling or displaying too much attitude. I am proud of the leader you are not only at home, but also at school. You display these same attributes at school too.
This was a big year for you; you learned to read really well by yourself and love to read. You have such a wide range of interests and are eager to read so many different types of books! You are also so good at math and spelling, you are so smart my sweet Norah.
I love the time we get to spend one-on-one, I love hearing all the things that you are interested in and your thoughts on things around us. You are full of wonder and awe. I love seeing things from your point of view!
We are so blessed to have you as our child Norah. Never forget how wonderful you are. I love you.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment