Sunday, October 23, 2011

Isabella turns 3!!

I can't believe our Isabella is 3 already! Time has flown too fast and she is growing up so quickly. I love seeing her grow up but it makes me sad at the same time because I love her so much!! (I do feel the same way about Norah and William!)


We celebrated Isabella's birthday in our family style - twice :) She had a birthday party with the WHOLE family at the beginning of October outside at Bee Tree Park, which was fantastic! We couldn't have asked for better weather and she had so much fun. Her cousins came and she had aunts, uncles, and grandparents there. We made caramel apples and played on the playground....everything a 3 year old loves!


We celebrated just the 5 of us on her birthday...to quote Bella : "We're going to my birthday party at Red Robin!" which is her favorite restaurant (because of the balloons!). She was so funny - she looked so forward to the waiters singing to her and bringing her ice cream. After they sang and left, she looked at me with those huge brown eyes and said " They didn't sing Happy Birthday to me...will you sing to me?" I said they did sing and you're eating ice cream :) She let me know they didn't sing "Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You..." so we sang to her - Mommy, Daddy, and Norah (William cooed) and she lit up! She makes my heart swell with happiness!!


Here are a few pictures of our sweet Bella.


Isabella Rose - on her birthday three years ago


Bella opening her favorite birthday present from us - new shoes!!



Sweet smiling birthday girl!


Norah helping Bella open presents
Eating her birthday lunch!

No comments: