
Our little Bella turned 2 on Sunday - I can't believe how quickly the time is going! She's getting so big and is so smart. (I know we're biased, but it's true!) She loves to read books not only with us, but also by herself. "I do it myself" is a common phrase we hear :) She is really good at puzzels and has so much fun putting them together. She also tries very hard to catch up with Norah which I think also makes a difference in how fast she's learning things. They play really well together and Norah loves teaching Bella new things.


Bella had a great time at her party - she was surrounded by family and loved playing with her cousins. The kids got to decorate the pumpkins Norah and Bella picked out at the Pumpkin Patch. We lucked out and had great weather on Sunday so t
he glitter and feathers were mostly outside!
he glitter and feathers were mostly outside! Overall Bella had a wonderful birthday and still loves to sing "Happy Birthday" and give everyone gifts. 

Thank you to everyone who came - we had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment