We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We celebrated with my family on Christmas Eve, celebrated with just the 4 of us on Christmas morning, and celebrated with Brian's family on Christmas Day.
Norah understood more about Christmas this year and was really excited for Santa to come. Her favorite gift from Santa was the apple in her stocking! Isabella was happy too, and Norah helped to unwrap her presents! :)
Isabella and Uncle Paul
Isabella watching everyone.
Mommy and Norah
It's been a great couple of weeks just being together as a family and spending time with our families and friends. Isabella will be 11 weeks old tomorrow, the time has just been going by so fast. I can't believe she is that old already!
Isabella at 2 months old!
She is such a happy baby, smiling a lot and she has laughed a few times already. She loves looking at her lion and elephant toys in the bouncy seat (the same ones Norah loved too) and she really loves watching Norah play! We've gotten really lucky so far since she is sleeping so well! She is still sleeping in her car seat, but we're working on moving to the crib...it's just slow going in that department! I found out great news last week, I get to return to work part-time! I will be working 3 days a week, so I'll get an extra 2 days at home with the girls. I'm more than thrilled about this especially since I'll be with them more than I am away from them.It's been a great couple of weeks just being together as a family and spending time with our families and friends. Isabella will be 11 weeks old tomorrow, the time has just been going by so fast. I can't believe she is that old already!
We hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year and that 2009 is a wondeful year!
No comments:
Post a Comment