This weekend was beautiful in St. Louis-we had 85 degree weather!! We took advantage of the weather and visited Grant's Farm (so did the rest of St. Louis!) :)

Norah enjoyed looking at the goats, but we didn't go in and feed them. Some things are better at a distance!

We got to see Norah's favorite animals, the ducks! She was very excited about being so close to them.
Another favorite, the monkey's. I'm not sure if the moat is to keep them in their area or if they like to swim!

Norah enjoyed looking at the goats, but we didn't go in and feed them. Some things are better at a distance!
We got to see Norah's favorite animals, the ducks! She was very excited about being so close to them.
Another favorite, the monkey's. I'm not sure if the moat is to keep them in their area or if they like to swim! I have a baby appointment this week on Wednesday. We're pretty sure another ultrasound is coming up soon, so that is very exciting! This week is 29-30 weeks (mid week is the switch). Little Overberg is very active, moving around a lot-which is great :) I love feeling the little one move around, even though it hurts sometimes! I'm sure he or she is running out of room in there, so it's okay :)
No comments:
Post a Comment